Senior Technical Consultant / Developer
As part of our technical team, you will focus on setting up (web based) applications in line with our customers’ IT landscape. You will work closely together with our Functional Consultants and Business Analysts to define the best technical solution and advise on optimizations. You are responsible for hands-on coding, deployments, building interfaces according to SalesForce standards (APEX & Visual Force) and App development. Also code validation, trouble shooting, customizing and integration development are part of your responsibilities. As developer you are required to implement and test applications in alignment with the project scope and business requirements. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for documenting and delivering new or updated software. It is expected of you to share knowledge with other team members and take juniors with you.
What do we expect from you?
- Proven SalesForce track record with minimum 3 full lifecycles
- Able to collaborate with business, solutions architects and functional consultants
- 3+ years’ experience on Visual Force & APEX
- Data Migration knowhow with several tools (e.g. Data loader)
- Experience with triggers, Apex Batches
- Familiar with deployment tools (e.g. Eclipse)
- Obtained at least 2 SF Developer Certificates
- Multiple project methodologies (Agile, Waterfall,…)
- Willingness to travel (BE / NL)
- Enthusiastic team player
What’s in it for you?
- A fun and excellence driven company culture
- A unique way of improving your knowledge and experience
- A competitive salary package, including a top company car
- Freedom to be an entrepreneur in a start-up organisation with the backing of a larger-scale, seasoned player